Welcome to Shangri-La
EMERALD ISLE, NORTH CAROLINA
Oceanfront House with Brand New Pool and Deck!
Limited Time Offer: NO CHARGE for POOL HEATING in April/ May! Saves $500!
4 BEDROOMS / 2 BATHROOMS - SLEEPS 8
• (2) Queen Oceanfront Bedrooms - one with high Ocean-View Balcony/Deck
• (2) Street Side Bedrooms - Each with one Double + one Single.
• Linens provided.... your beds will be made for you and you will have 10 bath towels.
• Ceiling Fans throughout
• Brand New 48 inch Flat-screen Cable TV plus DVD player (in LR)
• Internet: wireless high-speed provided (but not guaranteed against interruptions)
• Beautiful hardwood flooring! (Living room/Dining room).
• Washer/Dryer (private, on ground level)
• Fully-stocked Kitchen
• Covered and Open (non-covered) decks with porch furniture and rockers
• Poolside shower.
• Propane gas grill
RENTALS Weekly only
No smoking- No pets
Wireless high-speed provided (but not guaranteed against interruptions)
Great location on a quiet street conveniently close to grocery, gift-shops and local restaurants (all only blocks away). 45 Minute Drive to Historic Beaufort, where you can see the house that Blackbeard stayed in, visit a historic small cemetery with Confederate-War Soldiers, kayak over to shackleford banks, and sneak up to the wild ponies grazing in the shallow water, take a high-speed boat ride over to Cape Lookout National Seashore where the old CAPE LOOKOUT Lighthouse is.
• Swimming (Pool and Ocean)• Shelling• Boating• Kayaking• Kite-boarding• Paddle-boarding• Wind surfing• Jet-ski rentals• Fishing• Clamming• Bicycling/Jogging/Walking (Miles of Bike Paths starting 2 blocks from the house)Site-Seeing / Day-Trips on the Crystal Coast (most are less than a 45-minute car ride)• NC Aquarium (Pine Knoll Shores – 15 minutes away) • Historic Beaufort (45 minutes away) NC’s 3rd Oldest Town, dating back to the 1700’s. Waterfront Gift-shopping, NC Maritime Museum, 10 minute kayak over to the Island full of wild Ponies. See the house that Blackbeard stayed in. See a small cemetery that dates back to the 1700’s with a few Revolutionary War Soldiers buried there.• NC Maritime Museum (in Beaufort) See artifacts for local Blackbeard’s Ship and much more• Carrot Island - Kayak up to the Wild Spanish Horses from the 1700’s• Cape Lookout Lighthouse (45 minute car ride to a high-speed boat ride over to the Island). Take your bathing suit because they drop you off on the beach for clear-water swimming and sunbathing right in front of the 150-year old lighthouse.• Cape Lookout National Seashore: 56 miles of undeveloped shimmering beaches. Ride along the ocean by car.• Shackleford Banks – Wild Spanish Horses from the 1700’s• Swansboro• Fort Macon – Historic Civil War Fort• Fishing Trips (everywhere)• Morehead City – Starting point for Wild Horse & Shelling Safari day trips• Theodore Roosevelt National Maritime Forest
• Largest Private Pool on the Island. (44 ft. long x 16 ft. wide).
• Steps to the Ocean! Open the windows and feel the wonderful breeze!
• Cozy and comfortable Oceanfront Island getaway (perfect for family vacations).
• Decorated with tropical décor and light Beachy colors.
• Ocean Views from the open floor plan of living room, dining room and kitchen.
• Private sitting deck overlooking the ocean. Watch the breathtaking sunsets in the evening, listen to the waves and sit out under the stars at night!
• June/July/Aug Pool Heating is not necessary... (Pool Heating Available April/May and Sept/Oct for an additional fee of $500)
Emerald Isle Vacation Rental
Towns to visit in the area:
Pine Knoll Shores